Choosing the Right Roof
Most people don’t give their roof enough credit. The roof of your home is the piece de resistance, the icing on the cake that makes your home POP. In fact, your roof is the first thing individuals notice about your home. Does it have fading or wear in certain spots? What color is the material? Do the exterior and roof work together to create an appealing home?
Proof is in the pudding
At TruBlue Roofing and Remodeling, we take great pride in providing the best roofing materials for your home. We focus on updating your roof through a variety of colors and styles that offer quality protection against any type of weather. In the picture above, it is easy to see how a new roof can add an upgraded look to your home and take your property to the next level. This home located in Garner, NC is just one example of how TruBlue Roofing and Remodeling can add an extra layer of aesthetics to your home.
When Choosing a Roof
When deciding on a roof, consider the following questions:
- Does the material come in a variety of colors?
- Do the styles complement the home?
- Does the roofing material meet fire and safety codes while also providing protection against extreme weather?
- What is the lifespan of the roofing materials? Is there a warranty that covers potential issues?
- What is the overall cost of the product?
Answering these questions, along with the help of a professional roofing contractor, will make the decision-making process that much easier. There are a lot of roofing options available and asking the right questions can aid in making the right choice for your home.
If you feel your roof requires a professional inspection, are concerned about your roof’s integrity or want to investigate changing the look of your home, then TruBlue Roofing and Remodeling is the company to call. You can trust us to inspect your entire roof and provide a detailed written report about the overall condition.
At TruBlue Roofing and Remodeling, we strive to maintain high standards. Whether your home is located in the Raleigh or Wilmington area, we make sure to assess the possible problem(s) with your roof and implement repairs quickly and efficiently. We take pride in providing excellent services at competitive prices! We also guarantee outstanding craftsmanship with a no-obligation estimate on every job.
Want to Read More?
If you found this blog helpful, take a look at our “Checklist” series that focuses on roof inspections by the season!
- Summer Roofing Inspection Checklist
- Spring Roofing Inspection Checklist
- Fall Roofing Inspection Checklist
- Winter Roofing Inspection Checklist
- General Roofing Inspection Checklist
- Hurricane Checklist: Top 8 Things to Consider